Join the Hillside Beach Community Association
Annual membership with the HBCA Inc. is $25.00 per year when renewed in person, online via PayPal or via Canada Post. Membership is available for property owners, both seasonal and permanent in the Hillside area. The membership year coincides the Association’s fiscal year, which runs from April 1 to March 31.
Exclusive Member Benefits
- Newsletters published 6 times a year sharing updates and information that impacts the community of Hillside Beach.
- Email alerts with urgent and important information regarding weather, wildlife, power outages and anything else that property owners may need to know more immediately.
- HBCA Community Patrol coordinated by the Directors of the HBCA. HBCA members in good standing are eligible to sign up for the Community Patrol service. Community Patrol Volunteers & HBCA Directors will view your property from the street and contact you with anything of concern noted during any patrol. We look for footprints, open doors or windows, too much snow, downed trees, and other visible perils. This is a regular but unscheduled offer coordinated by the HBCA Board of Directors.
- Access to The Hillsider Insider, our member community's online community forum. The Hillsider Insider is a “Members Only” section of the HBCA website. It provides access to the HBCA newsletter (current and past issues), Urgent Alerts, a member-share photo gallery and valuable information resources. Insider News & Views posts balanced information on important and / or controversial topics that affect our lakeside community. such as Cottage Basics, local recreational activities, “hidden gems” and more.
- Complimentary 30-day postings to the online Classifieds section on the HBCA website. Buy, sell, share or rent with direct access to the local market.
- Priority registration and a reduced table fee for the Annual Yard Sale.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.